Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It Got Worse! And A Tomato Soap

HAHAHAHA! I have gotten some good laughs from this soap. I went to take pictures of my tomato soap and saw that my ugly soap had gotten uglier. :)



This is my tomato soap that I did at the same time as the pumpkin soap. It was a crazy experimental soap but I think I'm going to like it. I kind of geared it towards something I can use as a facial bar. I think it looks like pumpkin pie! Note to self: Use tomato paste in next year's pumpkin soap!

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Yum! Your pumpkin pie soap looks just like the real thing. I've been waiting to see what that experiment you mentioned was. Looks like it was a success :)

Amy W said...

Is the white on top a really heavy ash, or is that the color of the soap? I still say it's a very interesting marbled soap!

Cocobong Soaps said...

I must repeat myself here, dear..No such thing as ugggly soap! Seriously. Both of these soaps look good. Your tomato paste bar fits perfectly to a warm, sweet, spicy scent and the little specs I see could be nutmeg or cinnamon..delightfully yummy! The bar above it I really like...a foggy morning by the ocean, I see a soft tide roll in, the sun peeking through in its milky morning lemon yellow..I smell Rosemary and Lavender, Lemongrass, Cederwood and Cloves, a bit of Spearmint and a touch of Litsea. When a soap inspires to all this association, then how can it be ugggly?