Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sweet Orange Patchouli Soap

Presenting Sweet Orange Patchouli soap... I think this batch turned out quite well. I am pleased with the annatto coloring for as little as I used. It did leave speckles throughout the soap. It's a fairly rustic look so I works just fine. Next time, if I'm going for the color but not the speckles, I will try annatto seeds instead. The scent is so warm and inviting and will be wonderful paired with the bastille recipe for the dry winter. It's so hot here that I wish it were winter already!




6 comments:

A Life Deliberate Soap Co. Blog said...

So pretty and I think the speckles are the best part. :) Loved seeing how the colorworked out!

Between Friends said...

Holly, these are very beautiful soap! So simple yet so elegant, so lovely.

Heidi said...

These are very pretty, I really like the texture and color!

Julia said...

Yes, a natural soap.
Congratulations

Amy W said...

Very wholesome looking. :)

Cocobong Soaps said...

Very nice photos of this one, too!