Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rosalie and Emmett - Now Cut

Here we have Rosalie and Emmett!

I don't think they could have turned out more perfect! The Rosalie soap is the perfect lemon color but I do think yellow rose when I see it and it smells like one too. It's delightful and fits Rosalie so well.





Emmett is sporty and athletic and the scent is of a youthful sweet cologne but with an 'old world' touch to it.





I am having so much fun soaping these fragrances. I've done ten so far and only have two more left. The remaining two are named Volturi and The Meadow. I know exactly how I want them to look. I'm looking forward to soaping those soon!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

They are both really nice, but Rosalie is my favorite :)

The Soap Sister said...

So nice! Love Rosalie especially, wish my laptop was scratch & sniff equipped! :)

Carol Stolk Studio said...

One big Twilight soap adventure for you.
I didn't even know that all these Twilight fragrances excisted.
Love to see the remaining 2 soaps.
Go Girl.....

Unknown said...

So pretty, Holly! You have a great collection of soaps now!

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

How pretty, I love the Rosalie one. So soft and light looking.

Michelle

Holly said...

Thank you! I'm hoping to soap the last two in the next few days.