Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shame, Shame, Shame! :-)

Shame on me for neglecting my blog so much! I really do love my blog but it seems I've only had time for tidbits here and there, which makes Facebook and Twitter so much easier to post on. But I will try to be better I promise!

My most recent soap is my new batch of Rainbow soap. It is scented in a fresh, juicy pear scent. This is about my 6th batch of rainbow soap now. It is really quite a lot of work and so it is best to do it in a really big batch. I was still just a bit off on my batch size this time (I knew what I needed to do for it to be just right but got distracted, ha!) and so the bars are super huge again!











I have made several more soaps since I last posted. I've made a Lemongrass Avocado soap, a new one to my Nearly Natural line of soaps. I also remade Patchouli Rain. It is such a well loved fragrance. I should rename it as Patchouli can be a turn-off to some and this scent is just way more than patchouli. I don't have pictures of either of those two yet but I do have videos of those two if you want to see what they look like. My YouTube Channel

Here are some of the others:

A new batch of Princess Kisses - disks on the top instead of chunks - scented in a blend of fresh dew, exotic herbs, green grass, sparkling rain drops, and floral gardens - it's a very lovely tart scent and comparable to Herbal Essences shampoo





Fallen Leaves - a classy and acceptable year round scent blend of maple wood, new dawn blossoms, laurel, sweet clove, balsam, patchouli, and sandalwood -





Summer Love - a beautiful scent blend of raspberries, peaches, magnolias, lilies, cyclamen, and white musk -





Chocolate Oatmeal Cream - an unscented bar for my Nearly Natural line, loaded with cocoa butter, cream, colloidal oatmeal, with a cocoa powder swirl - also a remake -





J'Adore - compare to J'Adore by Dior - I've decided to keep this batch just for my daughter and I since we are big fans of this scent -





Beach by Bobbie Brown Type - A blend of sand, sea spray, salt, jasmine, and mandarin -





Finally, I made a few batches of Camo soap -





So there you have it! Some of these are already for sale at my Big Cartel and Etsy stores. Thank you so much for stopping by! I do hope you are having a wonderful day!

13 comments:

LatherBeSoaping said...

I love all of these soaps, Holly! I especially like the rainbow soap. What a beauty! And the Chocolate Oatmeal Cream looks good enough to eat! It kinda reminds me of tiger butter. Great job on all of these, they're all just gorgeous!

Laura said...

I love the chocolate oatmeal, so lovely!!

Myriam said...

Oh so sweet soaps. My favorite is the rainbow soap - a dream!

Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland
Myriam :-)

goodgirl said...

OMG, I think I just fell in love with your Rainbow soap :D! Don't get me wrong, the other ones are gorgeous, but the Rainbow beats them all. Great work, Holly!

Holly said...

Thank you Ladies! I do hope to post much more often. ;-)

claudia mold said...

I love all of this!

Unknown said...

You have been a very busy bee! The rainbow soap is the bomb. So very pretty!! Glad you posted!! Gotta feed the blog from time to time. We get busy I know.

Donna OShaughnessy said...

What an amazing variety, your imagination knows no bounds! great work

Cee said...

Wow, you've been busy Holly, I love them all! Your rainbow soap is always such a happy soap, and your camo soap technique is awesome, very admirable. The chocolate oatmeal cream sounds so decadent!

Holly said...

Ah thanks everyone!

Anne-Marie said...

Glad to see you are back and posting. I absolutely adore the rainbow soap, it's so super cute. =)

Louise said...

I don't see any indication anywhere where any of these soaps can be purchased. Are they no longer available? I went to your big cartel site and you only have 4 listed there for purchase.

Holly said...

Hi Louise,

Yes, these soaps are all sold out now except for Fallen Leaves. I have one of those left on my Etsy site. I'll be listing new soaps on my sites on Sunday afternoon.